By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): It’s official – SOBO Concepts now offers fully custom Marine Layer apparel! If you’ve never heard of Marine Layer apparel, it’s quite possibly the softest clothing you’ll ever put next to your skin. Trust me… your customers or staff are guaranteed to wear these products 24/7. Know what that means for your brand… marketing impressions and an ROI like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Now don’t get me wrong, these deliciously soft garments don’t come cheap (CLICK HERE for blank pricing), so they’re definitely not something you want to randomly give out. No… these are for those special people that you want to reward for being so awesome.
According to Marine Layer: “MicroModal, found in our signature fabric, is made from recycled beechwood. The pulp production is self-sufficient, which makes our tees sustainable, eco-friendly, and so. so. soft. When we say our stuff is soft, we really mean it. It’s not like “oh, this feels nice” soft. It’s “holy sh#% how did they make this I’m never taking it off” soft. Beechwood pulp is spun into our custom fiber, which is the foundation of all of our yarns. We’ve created over 25 custom fabrics (and counting) using this method, so we’re not kidding when we say our clothes are one-of-a-kind.”
Now here are some important facts you need to know…
- Polo shirts are custom dyed to match pretty much any color you want… The catch is that you need to order a minimum of 100 units per order.
- T-shirts come in a ladies scoop/U neck style and the men’s shirt is available in a crew neck option.
- 4 stock colors are available, heather grey, faded navy, white & black, with minimum order quantities of 60 pieces.
- T-shirts can also be custom-dyed when you order a minimum of 100 shirts.
- Pricing is different for custom dyed vs. stock so make sure to check the link above.
- 2 Men’s Hoodies and 2 ladies hoodies are available, one of which is lined with their crazy soft jersey fabric (see below).
Now that you’re convinced, let’s get to the truly fun stuff – Let SOBO take your logo, graphics and/or ideas and translate them into designs that will not only compliment this amazing product but will make your brand look so good people will start asking in what retail shop it was purchased.
To learn more about custom Marine Layer apparel, call us at 888.752.0432 to talk to us today or email us at info@SOBOconcepts.com!