Try Our Employee Engagement Tool FREE for the Rest of the Year!
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): SOBO’s Employee Engagement Tool is now free through the rest of 2020!
As more and more employees are working from home, the need to stay connected with employees has never been greater. Employees need to know they are not forgotten and that their efforts at work are not unnoticed during this stressful time.
Through our Employee Engagement Tool, we offer our customers a great way to stay connected with their employees and show they’re appreciated – for FREE! The only requirement is that your company must be prepared to engage at least a hundred of their employees.
If your company has at least a hundred employees, this free tool and customized website is a no-brainer! Keep reading below to learn more.
SOBO’s FREE Employee Engagement Tool
Our EngagementLink Express platform has been helping companies engage, inspire and recognize people for years through our innovative E-Card system.
- Over 70 options to choose from and may be sent at any time.
- Cards are themed for everything from celebrating a success, giving people virtual high-fives for doing a great job, wishing them a happy birthday or anniversary, or just to say I appreciate you.
Needless to say, this easy to implement solution is the perfect way for both managers and employees to stay connected despite being apart.
The best part? The set-up is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Send us your company logo so we can customize your program.
- Send a spreadsheet with your employees’ first names, last names, and email addresses.
- Assign a program administrator responsible for your launch email or to add/deactivate employees as needed.
Humans need one another and, though required for safety right now, social distancing leads to lower productivity. Now is the time to show associates that although we are apart, we are still united in a common cause and are all in this together.
Or let us know when you can set a time to talk about implementing this FREE program for your company.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon! #SWAGwithStyle